This webinar will address the following topics:
By Sam Oussedik | United Kingdom | 2 min
- Patient Prioritisation
By Francesco Benazzo | Italy | 8 min
- Enhancing Patient Safety
By Jean-Noel Argenson | France | 8 min
- Enhancing Staff Safety
By Klaus-Peter Günther | Germany | 8 min
- How Must We Amend Our Post-Operative Regimes?
By Martin Thaler | Austria | 8 min
- Reinstating Out-Patient Services
By Antonio Cartucho | Portugal | 8 min
- Discussion, Questions & Answers | 30 min
The learning objectives are:
- How to safely organize the activity: outpatients, departments, OR, patients’ journey, the staff.
- How do we prioritise patients when reinstating surgery in a stepwise manner: the easy or the more complex patient, the easy or the complex cases, the ones that are complex patients and cases, but cannot wait anymore?
- The value of screening tests: optimising timing pre and post-operatively .
- Current PPE and safety protocols for the staff
Webinar information & online registration: http://efortnet.conference2web.com/webinars
More information: https://www.efort.org/elearning/
Do not miss this opportunity & register online free-of-charge now!