Eurasian Orthopedic Forum
The Eurasian Orthopedic Forum (EOF) is a major international event in the field of orthopedics, traumatology, and health-care economics in Eurasia that will bring together more than 5 thousand participants from Russia, the CIS, Asia-Pacific, South Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Americas. The forum will take place in Moscow, Russia, on 28-29 June 2019.
Organized by: Association of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of Russia, Association of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of Moscow, the Priorov Central Scientific Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics, the Main Military Medical Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, the Burdenko Main Clinical Hospital, Association of Defense Industry Organizations - Medical Products and Equipment Manufacturers, the Central Scientific Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Association of Medical 3D Printing Experts, the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Polylog Consulting Group.
The forum initiative is supported by the Ministry of Health of Russia, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Russia, the Federation Council, the State Duma, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, the Federal Medical-Biological Agency of Russia, and the Moscow City Department of Health.
The Forum will bring together practicing doctors, scientists and researchers, representatives of industry-specific ministries and departments, developers and manufacturers of equipment, as well as other products for orthopedic traumatology and related industries. The forum is a regular discussion platform aimed at the formation of the Eurasian vector of development in the field of traumatology and orthopedics through the international cooperation in the area of medical technology and production of medical products related to traumatology and orthopedics and adjacent industries.
Civilian and military medical specialists - traumatologists and orthopedists, anesthesiologists-resuscitators, vertebrologists, surgeons, oncologists, arthroscopists, endoprosthetists, emergency and ambulance doctors, specialists in the field of disaster medicine, radiologists, rheumatologists, recreation therapists, physiotherapists, and doctors of other specialties, in total over 5 thousand people from 80 countries, will be among the participants in the event.
The EOF scientific program includes approximately 100 discussion events, lectures, presentations, master classes in 17 industry-specific sections. The 2nd BRICS SPINE Summit, Russian Arthroscopic Society Congress and the BIOBRIDGE Russia symposium will be held within the framework of the forum.
The EOF will host the Business Forum Growth Factors of the Medical Market featuring 11 events of the business program of the Eurasian Orthopedic Forum. The meeting addresses issues of regulating, financing, and developing the medical industry and service sector and includes 10 discussion sessions. The forum features an industry exhibition on the area of 3,200 square meters, a Hosted Buyers session, and a presentation zone.
The scientific program consists of 17 sections:
1. Vertebrology (in affiliation with the 2nd BRICS SPINE SUMMIT);
2. Knee Joint Arthroplasty;
3. Hip Arthroplasty;
4. Sports Traumatology and Arthroscopy (in affiliation with the Congress of the Russian Arthroscopic Society);
5. Injury of Lower Limb and Pelvis;
6. Surgery of Foot and Ankle (in affiliation with RUSFAS);
7. Combat Orthopedic Injuries;
8. Disaster Medicine;
9. Multidisciplinary Approach to Comprehensive Rehabilitation;
10. Anesthesiology and Resuscitation in Traumatology and Orthopedics;
11. Reconstructive and Reparative and Plastic Surgery;
12. Oncology and Bone Disease;
13. Radiology in Traumatology and Orthopedics;
14. Injury and Disease of Upper Limb;
15. Children's Traumatology and Orthopedics;
16. 3D Printing in Medicine;
17. Cell Technologies (in affiliation with BIOBRIDGE Russia).The first EOF held in 2017 was attended by 3,750 participants and 150 exhibitors from 70 countries. 550 speakers took part in discussions. The forum awards include the first place in the International Communications nomination of the RuPoR PR development award and the second place in the Best Event of the Year nomination of the 6th Eventiada Awards International Competition of Communications Projects.
For more details and registration, please visit www.eoforum.ru/en
+7917571 79 26,
+7967 128 0047, ;
+7963 608 9398, ;
+7916 601 0869,
+7903 660 4314,