Reducing Techniques for
Education and Research Center
Burr Ridge, IL
This essential hands-on course provides the latest
information on techniques to reduce radiation exposure during minimally
invasive spine surgery.
Expert faculty address various systems used during surgery, preoperative
planning tools, pedicle access, endoscopic spine and disc targeting and
navigating with the latest technology.
- Risk of Radiation During Spine Surgery
- What is the Real Risk of Cancer to Me, My Patients and My
- Strategies to Reduce Radiation with Normal Fluoroscopy,
Navigation, and Using
This is My Favorite
Case for Navigation?
My Most Difficult
Navigation Case and What I Would Have Done Differently?
- Use of Cone Beam Technique to Reduce Radiation Exposure to Patients
- Robotic Surgery is the Future
- What are the Ideal Cases for Robotic Surgery and When Is
it Not Ideal?
- Case Presentations and Discussion
Hands-On Lab Sessions:
- Navigation to Reduce Radiation
- Additional Strategies to Decrease Radiation
- Cadavers Session with Robotic Set Up
Mark Kurd, MD
Yu-Po Lee, MD
Frank Acosta, MD
Victor Hsu, MD
Thomas Mroz, MD
Vikas Patel, MD
Luis Tumialan, MD
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at
Conveniently located adjacent to the SERC facility with only
a two-minute walk.
Book your room by October 9 to take
advantage of special NASS room rates
of $132 S/D.